Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matchbox Pierce in Canada ?

Does anyone know if the Matchbox Pierce pumpers have reached north of the US? Have tried several Walmart stores around Toronto, but no sign of them (unless collectors have scooped them up).

Re: Matchbox Pierce in Canada ?

I found it last week in Montreal area.

I found one last night at WalMart in Owen Sound. The good news...it was just $1.18. The bad news...it had a defect: The grill and front bumper were "sagging". I left it there.

Finally found them! A new Toys R Us opened in Mississauga and had the Matchbox shelf full. Found two pumpers, bought them both.......Now has any one found the Quantums in the Toronto area ????

ON MY LAST TRIP TO TORONTO,I FOUND 2 PIERCE LADDERS AT ZELLERS ON LAWRENCE AND MARKHAM I THINK.THEY WERE 7 OR 8 CANADIAN DOLLARS,THOSE WERE THE FIRST ONES I FOUND .YESTERDAY I STOPPED AT A TARGET IN THE STATES AND FOUND 5 PUMPERS FOR 97 CENTS EACH AND 4 LADDERS.GRABED THEM ALL .HAVE THE WORD OUT TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND RELATVES TO KEEP A EYE OUT AND BUY ALL THEY SEE OR CALL ME SO I CAN GO AND GET THEM..WITH A LITTLE SILVER TOUCH UP THEY REALLY LOOK GOOD

HIT 3 BIG K,S KMART.FOUND 7 97 CENT PUMPERS AND 11 PIERCE LADDERS AT TARGET.NOT A BAD SAYURDAY

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)