Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Code 3 schedule 1st half 2009

The Chief’s Edition will be a real winner and the first in a new Series that will honor a host of well known and milestone setting leaders in the Firefighting world. This model will sport a major modification making it a unique addition to the line up.

Big Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, that was just RUDE.

so, what's the "major modification" on the fdny mack c anyway?

no club member's left to spread the word???

I dont think there are many code 3 collectors lefy either!

What happened to The Greenville, NC purple Pierce engine that was announced the previous week. I would have bought that rig just because of the neat color.

John

Code 3 schedule for SECOND HALF 2009 prediction:

OUT OF BUSINESS

""OUT OF BUSINESS""
You just have to love an optimist>

I can't wait for the PINK Chicago Engine 79. That is the color it was at Pasttime. And then the Truck 15. It was actually suggested to be Truck 5 which was stationed with Engine 18 when they had the 'C' Model mack. Would have made a nice pair.

Why was it pink?? That seems odd and by now you would have thought someone would have posted a pic of the actual rig if it was pink.

Is it a fantasy truck or a real rig? In any event if it's the ALF Century Cab (which was an awful tooled mold), it won't make it on my shelf even though I have the bulk of the CFD pieces made by C3 and Corgi.....

Also....what happened to Wash DC, Engine 16/Truck 3?? Wasn't that in the works?

The Pink Engine was only a prototype, It will be sold in Chicago's Black over Red, Engine co. 79. Now you know the rest of the story!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)