Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JD @ C3

He finally got the hint!

Re: JD @ C3

That was a pretty classic update. And rightfully so, if there's nothing to say, then there's nothing to say. I actually applaud that.

Yep, short and to the pointless. I even liked receiving the e-mail notification from Code 3 regarding the "weakly" update with the same message.
If you really want to know what's going on, try looking at the Question Box area on the Code 3 forum.

Yes he finally took the hint, all the nothing new news expressed in just a couple words.

I had not been to the Code 3 website in months, guess the question box on the form is as useless as everything else??

JD's comment..for those who haven't looked yet:

There is nothing new to report this week.
Have a good weekend.

John H. Dunkel

PRICELESS

That's the update I've been looking for. He should be able to recycle it about 8-9 out of every 10 weeks...

There's nothing classic about JD! He just doesn't know Fire apparatus!

Nothing new to report,

THEIR HAS BEEN NOTHING NEW TO REPORT
SINCE JOHN TOOK OVER Except his BS crap AND
It's going on almost 2 years Since MR. BS has been their. and all he does is LIE LIE and give false hope

If their was anything new in the works he would
have showed us

E-One Bronto Skylift & Pierce Velocity
would have been nice

The lackluster economy does have a little bit to do with Code 3's lack of putting out a BRAND NEW, never-before-seen rig. Repaints are all we're going to see for awhile, I'm afraid.

I did like John's update. He just told it like it is. I would rather see something like that than his aimless, no-new-information rambling.

How do I sign up?

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)