Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ALF TILLERED LADDER

True, they did finally release the Supmer Pumper set, but they still have some left in the warehouse. With the current state of the economy, I don't think we'll see any new molds for a while.

The way Code 3 is at present ...the only new mold that they will do will most probably be the one that replaces penicillin...

I THINK THEY SOLD THE BALANCE OF THE SP STOCK TO MOTOR MINT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,WHO IS NOW SELLING THEM FOR CLOSE TO 300.NOTICE THEY ARE NO LONGER LISTED AT 99 DOLLARS ON CODE3S LIST. AS FOR THE TILLERED LADDER YOU NEVER KNOW

I think Motormint bought a load of SPS sets and was parting them out, which might have been the smart thing for Code 3 to do in the first place.

As for a tiller, well, we never saw it when the economy was "good." Let's see if Code 3 defies logical thinking again.

C3 Super Pumper

Motormint has them as a set, or you can buy each piece seperately.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)