Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CORGI DIECAST SPECIALS

WITH THE DECREASE IN AMOUNT OF CODE 3 AND OTHER DIECAST MODELS ,THIS MAY BE A GOOD TIME TO CATCH UP ON BUYING EARLIER RELEASES.JAN-FEB,MARCH-APRIL FAJ IN MARILYN AND GILS FIRE STATION AD FEATURES MANY OLDER CORGI PIECES AT A REDUCED PRICE I WAS ABLE TO GET MANY PIECES I MISSED THE LAST 3 OR 4 YEARS. THE CORGI CHERRY HILL TOWER LADDER AND THE ROCHESTER NY ALF TILLER WERE MY FAVORITES. MARILYN IS SUCH A NICE PERSON TO DEAL WITH.FOR INFO CALL HER AT 1-518-943-4391

Re: CORGI DIECAST SPECIALS

Too bad the Rochester ALF isn't anywhere close to anything we ran. No one knows how they even got approval to make it. We did have a couple ALF canopy cab tillers, but the only enclosed cab tiller we ever had, was a Pirsch. We also NEVER ran blue gum balls, & the paint is supposed to be creme over red in that era, not white over red.

Re: CORGI DIECAST SPECIALS

still a good piece to start with.dosent take much to make it a decent looking tiller

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)