Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C3 Collector Club Renewal

Is anyone renewing their Code 3 Club membership? I've been getting e-mails from them as mine is running out on 1 April. Memberships now are only for one year instead of 2 ($10). I have to say I'm underwhelmed by what's offered for my 10 bucks:

Official Membership Card (I have 2 already) and welcome letter
Checklist Guide of all models released in previous year (I bet this isn't the big book they used to make)
Pre-order option on all models released
Early review of new model releases (I guess that means JD's e-mails and access to the Workshop which occasionally has a photo in it)
Special sale pricing on models
Members who purchase $400.00 worth of models in a calendar year achieve Gold Status and qualify for 50% discount on shipping (WOW!!! Now here's real deal!! A whole 50% off a $10 or less shipping charge for spending 400 bucks!! Guess I'll renew after all!!!!)

Re: C3 Collector Club Renewal

Dick,

Save your money. It is impossible to reach Gold Status because C3 does not produce $400.00 worth of models to begin with.

Dick... I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but do I detect a "hint" of sarcasm in your last comment...??? Hmmmmm..??

Save your money guy's. Talk is cheap.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)