Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dave Panek Lightbars

Anyone know if Dave Panek still make's lightbars

Re: Dave Panek Lightbars

I believe he passed away several years ago.

I had not heard Dave had passed, sorry to hear that. I purchased several of his lightbars a while back when I was making models for myself, top notch stuff indeed...

Is there anyone out there who make's these now? Or knows were I can have some made

I don't believe Dave passed away, at least not as of Summer 2008 when we last exchanged emails.

Well, what freaky timing!! I just got a call from Dave Panek about some diecast cars, so he is certainly still alive and doing well in Illinois! Not making lightbars at this time. Jeff @ www.policecarmodels.com

"Reports of my death are Greatly Exaggerated."

Mark Twain

...after hearing that his obituary had been published in the New York Journal.

Hopefully he will start back on lightbars. He make's the best 1/24-1/25 scale lightbars out there

Sorry, I guess I was in error. It was another lightbar maker I was thinking of - he made some great ones but that was a few years ago.

Dick I was thinking the same thing when I saw this post. But now I want to dig out my old issues of Scale Auto Enthusiast to see who that maker was. I remember his highly detailed light bars when I was modeling 1/24 scale. In fact Dave may have picked up where he left off.

Jeff

I know awhile back that Dave Panek was making a website for his lightbars did he ever do that?

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)