Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chicago Truck 15??

Over priced flop / inacurate repaint = 90X$1500, lack of respect for your collectors = many former enthusiastic fans lost to other diecast companies, not knowing how to attract new / retain old Code 3 collectors = you can't even put a price on it, lift the ban on giving collectors information about new upcoming molds / models...priceless

Question- What's the difference between Code 3 and the Titanic?

Answer- The Titanic had a band playing while they were sinking.

Yet another C3 model I'll pass on.

AS CODE 3 COMES TO A END THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE UP LOSS IN SALES WITH INCREASES IN PRICES.I WILL PASS ON THIS ONE ,AND WAIT TILL THEY RELEASE THE 900 SERIES ALF TILLER THEY PROMISED US MANY YEARS AGO

If the 900 series ALF tiller shows up it is going to have to be over $100, with all that new tooling.

I wonder how much longer code 3 can stay in business making this crap. and yet they have the
gall to charge 90 bucks for a repaint and JD calls
this a new release?

$90 + $90 Code 3 crap releases = 1 TWH

If you look at the What's new page today, they have a pic of the actual rig--which, as we suspected, had the single, oval headlight configuration. The model, unless these are pre-pro only photos, has the updated headlights like Ladder 46 in Backdraft.

Too big of a detail to miss for $90 + S&H......

Accuracy, schmaccuracy....we don't need no f***in accuracy. Just give us your money...NOT!

(Love all the new smiley faces.)

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)