Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Stepjam Works ?

Steve.. Have you taken on any recent Yonkers FD projects? I wasn't sure if you had compelted your heavy rescue, or tackled the Squad. I finally added E-313 to my collection and got to thinking how the Stepjam works actually inspired the Code 3 Yonkers line. I wish Code 3 would do the new(er) (pheonix mold) Tower and maybe the Squad.

Re: The Stepjam Works ?

Steve, when you have the time, would you e-mail / let me know if you've had any new Yonkers FD models in the works..thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

No, I'm on hiatus again. I was going strong on the new Rescue, then I just lost interest. It's safe to say that I'm retired now, since I threw out my work bench and alot of the odds and ends that I've accumulated over the years, mainly in anticipation of having to travel "light" very soon. Thanks for asking, though.

Stepjam works redux

Steve,
Congrats on the "retirement", I can certainly understand the hiatus / need for a break. You'll always be "THE MAN" in my book when it came to kit bashes, your Yonkers FD models are ledgendary. I can only hope Code 3 will carry on with the Yonkers line.

Regards,
Steve

Re: Stepjam works redux

Nah...they will never get them as good as Steve. Why??
because they don't have the important thing ....passion.

Steve Mc. Can you email me. Last email address I have for you does not work. Thanks Joe
jm_obrien25@hotmail.com

The above message was for Steve McGuire aka stepjam to email me . Thanks Joe

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)