Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MEMORIAL DAY

I wud like encourage all the board members to attend their local Memorial Day observance. Our city of 37,000 has had a ceremony for the last 20 years (we're a new town). Plan on taking our 8 year old grandson this year. Let's remember that Memorial Day is more than just getting the boat out to the lake or grilling out in the backyard. My 95 year old father and his 2 younger brothers served in the army in WWII. His youngest brother, age 19, was killed in action on Oct 30, 1944 on the island on Leyte in the P.I. Let's remember all the vets from all wars who never came home! Just my thoughts. Paul T. - USAF Vet

Re: MEMORIAL DAY

I echo Paul's sentiments. Take time this weekend to rememebr that "freedom isn't free" Someone had to pay for it.

Re: MEMORIAL DAY

We have ANZAC here in Australia(25th April)..the crowds are getting bigger every year and great to see. You have a fantastic Memorial Day.

Just remember.. for all of us to have a tomorrow, somebody had to give their yesterday.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)