Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
L103 FDNY

Nice TDA L103 FDNY coming out from C3

Re: L103 FDNY

Are you referring to the ALF900 TDA in the workshop? That one looks pretty nice. I am sure there will be somethings not quite right but It looks like the roof has the correct curve.

Jeff

It ain't going be cheap.....I guarantee it. I will probably defer that purchase and pick up a TWH Tiller instead.

I agree that it will probably have things wrong...QC at C3 seems to be very lacking. Also, based on what we've seen, the price will be way more than most will be willing to pay.

It's great to see them doing the 900 series, they shouldv'e done it long ago. Don't think the economy is going to help with this either.

I'll wait to buy until someone else gets it and makes comments.

I'm gonna go out on a limb with this and say that I hope that this replica represents a return to Code-3's former greatness. I personally consider this their test to see if they can come back. I think they have a lot riding on this and hope they will rise to the occasion.

One can only hope...

Hoping this will mark a return to buying Code 3 once again. Looks like it will be a great looking model. I am not going to complain if there slight discrepancies to the real unit because I am sure they will use this as a base for other 900 Series units. Hats off to Code 3 for this one !

I really hope this is the beginning of the "return" of Code 3 as we knew them. If it is, GREAT!!!!!, if not there will be a lot more ****** and moanin and probably be the end for them. IMHO they are just about out of "second chances".

Fire away......

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)