Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corgi Delays/Cancellations

Just found out the Corgi E-One Ladder for Lamar has been cancelled. Supposedly some of the tooling was lost or damaged. Everything else has been pushed to November

Re: Corgi Delays/Cancellations

Hey, That's a NEW one that Code 3 can use!!!!!

Wow! Pushed back again!?!? Corgi is starting to make Code 3 look good, and that's tough. I've long given up on seeing anything from Corgi. It's been what 2 years since we've seen something fire related? I waited for the Lawrence Mack for at least 2 years as well before it was canceled for the second or third time. It's a shame too, we finally start to see Pirsch apparatus and Corgi falls apart.

It's a shame, it's really down to just Code 3 and TWH for diecast american fire apparatus, so I hope Code 3 steps up to the plate and soon.

I'm seriously considering canceling the Pirsch that I have had on order for a year & a half.

I have all the Corgi Pirch models on order as well, but I will probably just let it ride. If they are ever released, great. If not, it will be a shame but not the end of the world...lol.

The Lamar is no great loss. It is an ex Arlington County rig that should have been done as an Arlington County rig that was art the Pentagon on 09/11

I agree Lime Guy....no point in reproducing that rig after the fact. Had they made it as the ACFD rig, I would have bought it, but as the Lamar truck, it had no appeal.....

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)