Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IONA MCGREGOR

I'm* happy that C3 made a model of a unit stationed approximately 450 yards from my home. However, just looking at photos of the actual unit in comparison to the model, even with my extreme lack of fire buff knowledge (I* don't know a Federal Q from a Q-Tip), its not the same machine (unless this is a pre-production model).

But I'll* purchase one (off ebay) just because I* pass by the station (and the place is huge, enough stall space for eight apparatus, plus a seperate Chiefs bay, and lot parking for two USAR semis, and a lonely FHP unit) twice a day.

*Non C3 Club Member since April 2002

IONA MCGREGOR FIRE DISTRICT STATION

Some photos of the station. Four long bays that can hold two reamounts, or three pumpers each. Usual complement is a ladder, three pumpers, rescue, several brush/attack units, ambulance, EMS SUV, chiefs units, and rescue boat on trailer, with USAR and FHP parking on rear tarmac. Station is located on South Point Boulevard, near intersection with College parkway, and just east of the Cape Coral Causeway Bridge.

Front of Station:
IONA-MCGREGOR FD 4-21-07

Rear of Bays:
Iona-McGregor Rear Doors

USAR Semis:
Iona-McGregor USAR Units

Iona-McGregor USAR Unit 1

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)