Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My life is ruined

my life is ruined because of one person named ron and i was just trying to start a code 3 fire truck collection and now he has telling people that i am a not worth the time and now i proububly won't be able to ever add any more code 3 fire trucks in my collection and its all thanks to ron and now i am thinking that maybe i should just kill myself or break my arm or run infront of a semi

Re: My life is ruined

Is there a moderator in the house??

Please??

My Dog ate my Code 3.

Ronbo,

That was a bit tough on the collector. These are tough times for all of us and it can be difficult to keep things in perspective. I don't think the collector mean't any harm.

You are a good guy and we love ya!

Tough,
Jeff this kid is a nuisance and a spoiled brat who
wasted my time over the last two weeks, I told him
the way it is and now he's whining, to use Rosie's
expression, "too bad, so sad" you have to grow up
eventually so this 16 yr. old should start now, hell
at his age I was chasing skirts, playing sports and
happy to be learning to drive legally not in
the process of collecting fire truck models.
Ronbo

oh so now i am being made fun of for becoming a code 3 fire truck collector earlier than age 20 or 30 or 40

thanks jeff and by the way you do an amazing job on those 1/87 fire trucks i saw on 1/87 vehicle club website

Ron Ouellette
Tough,
Jeff this kid is a nuisance and a spoiled brat who
wasted my time over the last two weeks, I told him
the way it is and now he's whining.
Ronbo

Seems he isn't the ONLY ONE whining about it...;
http://pub14.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=1136930767&frmid=6&msgid=670278&cmd=show

That,Ron, is YOUR post Whining about it. Get over yourself...You are a decent guy,but Come on.
I know the time you lost in the dealings is valuable,but to chastise the kid???
Jeff told a VERY viable TRUTH about "shoppers"...
I'm sure this reply will cause flaming or be deleted,but hopefully not.But,I just don't care anymore!!!!!

Jonathon ...your life is not ruined and your original post is way out of line...it is attention seeking and childish at best. You must be aware that if you are going to purchase anything then you must make up your mind and have the ready cash to purchase the items that you wish for and not give people the run around. Yes, Ron acted rashly but from where I sit, I think he has reason (he has other problems that you would not wish to have, even on your best day). I hope things improve for his family and a wee bit of slack wouldn't hurt either way here.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)