Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C3 line up

Looks like C3 is trying to make a come-back. The recent releases don't seem too shabby, but they are starting to go down the same path of destruction with the new line-up of FDNY stuff again.

C3 - I don't live in NYC, and their apparatus does not thrill me. So I won't buy it. In fact I am getting sick of it. P.S. - Thanks for the other models - they look good.

Re: C3 line up

You keep talking like that about NYFD,You will get Tarred & Feathered... Not be me,mind you.I TOTALLY Agree with you!!

I totally agree with you Jeff...

I agree that many of the new ones are nice and purchase worthy. I disagree there is too much FDNY. Big cities are the bulk of my collection. I do not get them all anymore so how many they release doesn't bother me.

Jeff

I bought the Progress Mack and will most likely get both the ALF TDA's, but nothing else grabs my attention in the announce line up.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)