Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is the new companyy that is making 1/64th scale firehouses? they were avertised in last months F

Hello Everyone,

Do any of you guys know who the new company is that is making 1/64th scale firehouses?, i know they were in last months FAJ in The IN Scale section. I just wondered if anyone knowes anything about the company or if any one has any contact information. It would sure be good to see a company that makes 1/64th scale firehouses. I would very much appreciate any information.

Thanks
John

Re: Who is the new companyy that is making 1/64th scale firehouses? they were avertised in last mont

I did an article recently on Jamie Brown in Los Angeles who heads up SSB Resins...

He is fabricating 1/64th scale Firehouses that are as good or better than the ones previously released by Code 3...

These are generic in nature, but well worth looking into.

Jamie can be reached at (213) 219-8260.

Tell him I said 'Hi' when you speak with him...

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Re: Who is the new companyy that is making 1/64th scale firehouses? they were avertised in last mont

DEar Larry,

Thank you for hooking me up with Jamie, we will be doing some business. Jamie sure makes some nice models.

Take Care
John

CAUTION! - Be advised...

When accessing the SSB Resin web site (ssbresins.com), my anti-virus alerts to a threat. Something to do with a link to spyware.

I got the same message.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)