Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot Wheels Fire Vehicles

While on one of my regular diecast searches tonight, I found a recolor of the HW "5 Alarm" fire truck now in lime green, and a recolor of the older GMC armored truck in red and lettered as "paramedic rescue".

Re: Hot Wheels Fire Vehicles

I found the armored car makeover also at local Wal Mart. There was also a Ford Fusion white with blue markings generic police car in the rack by Hot Wheels.

Re: Hot Wheels Fire Vehicles

Today was 'Hot Wheels Day' in K-Marts across the country. At 9:00 AM this morning, K-Marts were handing out sealed cases of Hot Wheels to the lucky collectors who received a numbered ticket (when they came in) which was then drawn as per the number of sealed cases per store.

The only emergency vehicle to show up in any of the cases was the lime yellow 5-Alarm, which has already shown up in red (the original color) and bright orange (the second color).

Everyone thought the Fire Eater (Treasure Hunt # 4) would show up somewhere in the country this morning, but that was not the case. It's out in the International version, but no reports have been received here in the US about one being located yet within the states.

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)