Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is Larry Phillips a Fire Chief

Toy Trucker's Larry Phillips walks around with a shirt that says "Chief Larry". He drives a red suburban with red lights and siren but I can find no where that has him listed as a fire chief. So the question is, is Larry Phillips really a fire chief or not.

Re: Where is Larry Phillips a Fire Chief

John,
I am guessing that Larry is probably the chief of a vollie FD around where he lives. Unless that FD has a current web site you probably won't find what you are looknig for. I doubt that he could have suburban with redlights if he wasn't authorized. The cops are pretty strict about those things.

why dont you ask him directly? he is very easy to get ahold of.

The same Larry Phillips who wrote these...

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ATH=Lawrence+E.+Phillips

According to Larry'e entry in the 2008 edition of VF he is the "Chief Instructor - Northwest Region-Fire Rescue"....

Lime Guy, If he's in the VF, there's probably a phone number. I'm sure he's waiting for your call !!!!!

I don't have VF but since his email is public, please post it here and I will email him.

Chief Instructor?

So that is why calls himself Chief Larry? A check on Northwest Regional Fire Rescue was negative and Jamestown ND FD knows nothing of him. So yes please send me his email.

As an update, I did email Larry Phillips but have received no response.

He posted something regarding Hallmark ornaments on this site today.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)