Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More fun at Fireengiens.net

Posting on this board can get you banned over there! That's all right the people here are not sycophants and sheeple.

BTW great spelling there Larry...

John:

I hope you enjoy the great folks over at the ATEV Board. Keep in mind, for most of us that board is where it our hobby started. Please enjoy your new home. To answer you question, yes you have been banned and are NEVER welcomed back to the FireEngines priviate forums.

It has nothing to do with your support of Code 3. I agree Code 3 is a great company that has lost it's direction. However I think JD has a plan to get the company turned around in 2010 and I am looking forward to sees their new releases. So, please don't even go there.

FROM THE ATEV BOARD:

"Larry and Rich (on the other board I get suspended for using Rich's name is a post, how juvenile is that??) only allow dissenting opinions on the companies they don't like and do everything to protect the people they do. THEN you have Rich telling people that "for the good of the hobby" you can't criticize TWH or Larry Phillips or whomever and the sheeple believe him."

Any additional communication will go unanswered.

Re: More fun at Fireengiens.net

I don't come from the US so I don't understand the stifling of freedom of speech that we all hear your country is (now allegedly) famous for....then again I was also not partial to all of the conversations between yourself and the Fireengines board people so my judgement will be reserved.

Re: More fun at Fireengiens.net

If you are not one of the favored few or if you say things about the favored few that they don't like, you are banned or in some other way penalized. Its called censorship and while highly unamerican, and frankly childish,it is not illegal for a private board.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)