Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Use Your Real Name!

The Right Wing Religous Nut Cases are just the KKK and NAZI Party using new names. They can't live with the fact that someone other than a caucasian has been elected President. Get over it, your daugthers have.

Re: First Response Price Increase

Jeff, the reason most people won't post there name's is due to one reason. All of the people who bow down to FR jump on them. As for the price increase I think it is getting to be out of hand. The CV went from $16.95 to $18.95 Chargers went from $18.95 to $19.95 to the new price of $24.95. I think that is what the issue is plus the previous mentioned QC issue's. That is all I have to say on the matter.

I'll wait until the end of summer when Diecast Direct discounts all their First Response stock for $9.99 each.

Yeah - THAT'S gonna happen---...

Code 3 has gone to liquidators a number of times with only a couple of new items issued, and they probably weren't indebted to the bank by over producing product and placing dozens of new models on the market in times when the economy has tanked. Maybe not by the end of summer, but we'll definately see $9.99 prices before Christmas. Loans come due, and I doubt they paid factory and shipper in full before taking merchandice.

Decker
Still no mall address?

This what you asking about?

sales@diecasttruckstop.com

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)