Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Board Rules and Etiquette

At this time I am not going to delete posts. There has been enough mud slinging to go around. It goes both ways. If I decide to do a board cleaning it will be significant.

When it comes to political views you can be sure here in America that at least 50% of the people differ with you some way. There are 2 topics that generally get people wound up and they are politics and religion. Well 3 if you count Code 3 repaints.

Everyone dust themselves off, go home and have a time out to think about what you have done. If I need to take action again it will be a time out for everyone.

Have fun and be nice.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff!

Good job Jeff. Im glad you stand strong an I like that.We are all grown adults an love the hobby. I still have the code 3 membership trucks I bought from you. Thanks Buddy.Richard in Denver

I must say, it is good to see some common sense being brought forth.

In the mean time, take two aspirins and call someone else in the morning...

Motorcade1
I must say, it is good to see some common sense being brought forth.

In the mean time, take two aspirins and call someone else in the morning...

Common sense. Whats that ? I thought that does not exist anymore.

TOUCHE' Knockers... TOUCHE'

Will you tell lime guy to get a grip on it and stop harassing Larry because he was kicked off there. A lot of people on here are tired of it.

Like you Tim when you were kicked off for no good reason but it was Rich's time of the month? Or was it your time of the month??

I got kicked off because I was selling my squad 61 DP. For two weeks no replies so I said I guess you guys would rather have the cheap Chinese factory error junkers instead of a genuine code 3

and I think you were treated unfairly. That is a pretty silly reason to ban someone.

I don't care anymore. There are other ways of getting news.

Let there be peace on Earth...God Dammit...

Cut the crap already. Geeze!

I like fire trucks and 4,6,8 wheel rescue vehicles. I enjoy my collection and am always looking to see what's new.

How about you?

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)