Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 Workshop

Has anyone looked at the new Seagrave in the work shop? It looks pretty good. With 3 different cab configurations I assume they have other locations planned. Or does FDNY use 3 different cab types on thier apparatus?

But the real nice piece is the Chino ALF. The Chino LTI is on of my favorites in my collection so this will make a nice companion.

I know C3 will take some heat about the new FDNY but you got to go where the money is. They have released a lot of nice models this year but only the FDNY ones sell quick. Therest seem to take much longer.

Jeff

Re: Code 3 Workshop

Cant wait for the seagrave to come out.

The actual Chino rig will be one of the last two rigs in the department to remain yellow as Chino is going red. The truck that Code 3 did is now reserve after being replaced by an American La France tillered aerial both are still yellow. As these units are replaced they will be done with red units. A photo of ME63 I took was used for my Christmas card this year. Am looking forward to getting this model also since it's a local department for me.

Wish there was some way you guys could post the pics here. I won't pay $10 just to look at pictures. The Club membership isn't worth it anymore.

Paul Tate
Wish there was some way you guys could post the pics here. I won't pay $10 just to look at pictures. The Club membership isn't worth it anymore.

I'm with you on that one Paul.

Pay the lousy $10 and you can see all you like

Move to another country and see what benefits you get, you guys could at least had free shipping when it was there and some great discounts on the trucks on sale.

Matt

Too little to late as far as Code-3 goes. Wait a year and it all goes on Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Hayes
Pay the lousy $10 and you can see all you like

Move to another country and see what benefits you get, you guys could at least had free shipping when it was there and some great discounts on the trucks on sale.

Matt

It really is a shame that they can't come up with something that would be ALL inclusive. If I were in your shoes, I would certainly NOT buy anything directly from Code 3... I have to believe their dealers offer some kind of break in shipping. I do not blame you for your frustration.

Bill at Past Time Hobbies sends it for $16 , Code 3 tries to charge $40 , they argue that they send it at a loss , Bill sends it via USPS it always gets here.

When you start talking exchange rates that can get interesting, not that long ago a model that cost US people $40 cost us almost $80 once you change over money, at this stage though we are up around .88c to the USD

Matt

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)