Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hallmark Fire Related Christmas Ornaments

The two posts requesting additional information about Hallmark Colorway Ornaments got me to thinking about all the other Fire and Rescue related ornaments Hallmark has produced since they started with their complete Holiday line of ornaments many years ago...

Here's a web site that you may find helpful...

http://www.hookedonhallmark.com/Colorway-Ornaments_c_95.html

That will take you right to the colorway section...

From there, you can go just about anywhere you wish, and also pull up information on any type of Hallmark ornament either by type, subject, or year...

This web site was started back in 1997 by Nicki Pierce who started selling Hallmark ornaments on line at that time; since then, she is now also the editor of the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Value Guide, which most Hallmark secondary market sellers use as their absolute source and reference.

Needless to say, there is a wealth of information on her web site; I use it often as one of the many references for my column.

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)