Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
American Dioramas New 1/64th Modern Fire Station - Pre-Order Information

First my disclaimer - I have nothing to do with this company and can not personally vouch for this particular station. However, everything that I've seen and read leads me to believe that this will be a winner, so I'm passing along the information in case you haven't seen it on other outlets.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

American Diorama 1:64 SCALE 4 Bays Fire Station

- Shipment Estimated Arrival Date: May 2010
- Unit Cost: $129.99 FOB Los Angeles
- Packaging: Individually packed with styrofoam protection

- Product: Completed and painted, minor assembly is required
- Features: Interior lighting, functional bay doors. Roof of station is removable for easy access to the station's interior. Interior of station is also decorated with piping around the building and on top of the roof.

- Dimension: 20.50" x 16.00" x 6.50" (Highest point) - L x W x H

- Quantity in the 1st shipment is 500pcs. However, we need at least 300 pcs order fulfilled before factory will commit to the production and schedule. In this case, we will need everyone's participation to make this happen.
- With the 1st 300 pcs order, each customer (order) will receive a set of (4pcs) 1:64 "Metal" Fire Fighter figures for FREE (Retail value at $24.99). Order must be submitted and completed by 2/28 to qualify for this SPECIAL PROMOTION.

Order and payment
- All orders must be submitted to cs@americandiorama.com by email. A $50.00 deposit is required (Per unit purchase) to confirm and guarantee your order. *** Please DO NOT send your credit card information through email to us, but instead we will contact you to arrange the deposit payment.

Any product and order related questions please send us an email to cs@americandiorama.com

Note: This is an EXCLUSIVE item ONLY available through American Diorama. We did not and have not authorized any dealers to distribute this product. Any changes in the future will be officially announced through our website and at the FireEngine.net Forums.

Thank you and wish ALL of you a Happy new Year.

American Diorama 2010

Re: American Dioramas New 1/64th Modern Fire Station - Pre-Order Information

That's FireEngines.net not FireEngine.net

Larry
That's FireEngines.net not FireEngine.net

I just cut and paste it directly from that board, so it's their error...lol

Putting that typo aside, hopefully the minimum order threshold will be met so it gets produced and then we hopefully see more from them down the line.

Just taking this to to top...more pre-orders are needed to make this one happen guys.

MARCH 1, 2010 UPDATE POSTED:

You can view the update and digital photos of this model firehouse by going to:

http://www.fireengines.net/american_diorama/index.htm

WARNING TO JOE: Under no circumstance are you to learn anything about great hobby by viewing this link.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)