Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: River Point Expeditions

Though I do not have these listed online for presale, I will carry them, if they are made, and have told RPS that. I was waiting to list them until the official order form arrived, which it hasn't. I hope they do make these models, and Jeff's suggestions above are good... we can always use more quality HO models.
Jeff @ www.policecarmodels.com

Re: River Point Expeditions

I've had 6 on preorder through Burbank's House of Hobbies for several months: 2 generic white w/LED bar as well as 2 generic red w/LED bar, and 2 red Fire Chief versions.

I doubt that we'll ever see these models at all, especially after reading a few replies on the 87th Scale.info's website from Ron Elsdoerfer (correct spelling???) himself from RPS.

Jeff, I think your suggestion in this thread is a good idea, but I'm not sure if enough preorders will be placed in order to change Ron's mind. Not even the RPS LED bars are flying off the shelves. I figured that they would be good sellers, but not according to Ron.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)