Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Book Supplement

Does anyone know IF or WHEN Walter P. McCall will do a supplement to the book American Fire Engines since 1900?

Re: Book Supplement

Talked to Walt McCall about your question of his doing a follow up book. Walt said that he decided to do the "Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Fire Eng. Mfgrs." instead. This book is now in its second printing with a soft cover for around $39.95.
Walt and I go way back about 40 years and were founding members of the Great Lakes Chapter of SPAAMFAA.
Jim

Jim, who do I contact to purchase this book? Thanks for giving me this information.

I have two books Walt has authored and would like to have him autograph them. If you think this is possible, please let me know.

Ken Wilfong

I saw it at our local Borders bookstore.
I am also pretty sure FSP would have it.
http://www.fire-police-ems.com./

Jeff

ken,

E-mail me, I am a dealer for Iconografix and can give fellow board members a discount.

Paul I had already placed an order for this book at local Barnes & Nobel when I checked ATEV.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)