Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How offensive is this??

I have had a squad 61 DP on the other board and I just simply stated I guess you guys out there rather buy the Chinese copies at a lower price but I promise you will not get a display box or a company patch. Richinquarters thought that was a kick in the butt and banned me from the buy sell trade. I ought to sue him under the first Ammendment.

Re: How offensive is this??

Admin power!!!

I talked with my attorney and he states there are a lot of people that jump to conclusions about ones self on these chat rooms. He said they can do as they please even though you are the target over baby stuff to compare what he deals with in court.

Makes me laugh realy, wasn't rich the guy who cried like a baby when the city of new york told him to stop making money off the backs of dead men by producing unlicensed FDNY decals?

I totally forgot about that one. Companies have a right to their emblems. It's like UP double dipping on every SP HO engine I buy.

It appears that once a board owner or moderator gets a free model or item from a manufacturer/distributor, all of a sudden believe that they are some sort of big business guru, and the heck with their readers and contributors.

And I laugh because they believe that they deserve some sort of non-earned respect, even though they're actions give the impression to many they are in somebody's pocket.

They need to wise up if they expect any future credibility.

Fireengines.net is owned by over grown Teen agers.

That's just a NORMAL action over there... Power trip to the moon,Alice!!

Tim H
I talked with my attorney and he states there are a lot of people that jump to conclusions about ones self on these chat rooms. He said they can do as they please even though you are the target over baby stuff to compare what he deals with in court.

You talked to your attorney over getting kicked off a message board? Are you seriously that hurt where you feel the need to take legal action of something like this? You need a life outside the internet. I would say more but I wouldn't want you to sue me.

2 weeks Decker I figure that was plenty of time to give everyone ample opportunity.

I'm not hurt at all. Just being an American Practicing my freedoms.

And the board moderators were practicing their freedoms.

I'm not a Constitutional scholar, but I don't think that freedom of speech and freedom of the press apply to a private internet forum.

Don't collectors have the right to purchase a model from who they want? Again I ask Tim why he decided to insult his fellow collectors as he did in the final post of that thread on the other board? Tim, did you stop and think that collectors did not want to purchase a Squad 61, PERIOD?

I still like to read fireengines.net once in a while but is has gotten to the point I cannot even do that. That is way too harsh for what I did. I'm speechless.

****.....Just like Old Times,Huh??

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)