Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Matchbox!!!!

For 2010

International brush truck
Rescue squad looks sorta kinda ALF
their Pierce pumper looks like Burtonsvills
Caddy ambo in a different scheme
Then there is the Rhino that a lot of FDs run. Iam looking forward to this for some kitbash action.

Dodge charger and Chevy Impala for police,

Re: New Matchbox!!!!

Any news John from the real working rigs Dept?? I still see SOS at most toy isles.

There has been talk of a Velocity Ladder but nothing seen yet

The 1st batch of Working Rigs has been released for 2010,the white Quantun ladder is in that group. Why they are re-releasing that is beyond me.
Others are a MBX Crane Truck, Mega Tractor with tilling device,another cement truck,Flatbed cargo hauler.

pictures! pictures! when do we get to see pictures!!!

I have no idea how to post a picture on this site.

Pics (drawings) here, http://www.mboxcommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?82830-2010-poster-with-pics

Hazard squad looks like a crimson..spartan..brush looks like a rosxenbauer or pierce hawk of sorts...nice job matchbox at least there not scared to come up with new designs..(hint hint)

Wouldn't be surprised if the Hazard unit and brush units aren't based on Pierce rigs. Usually manufacturer will stick with company they already have license with. Will have to see what is on bottom when they come out.
Both look great and have potential for those that can kit bash on that scale.

Ic like the Brush rig Cal Fire Butte county has five of them.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)