Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Board is Back Open

Welcome back. I hope everyone had a nice vacation.

Just so everyone knows what is going on, here are the facts. I closed the board due to the nature of the posts that were being placed here. They were mean spirited and in the deleted post, not of the family nature I want for the board. It was also done because many “members” completely disregarded my sticky post regarding what I expected and desired for the board. I was also beginning to receive many complaints as well. Since I do not have the time nor the desire to individually referee each dispute, I shut the whole thing down, just as I promised to do in my sticky post.

So for the future we are back in business. I hope the board will continue to be a place to discuss emergency related collectibles, vehicles and the like. I am making all of you men of honor that you will behave as such. I do not care to read about your political views, squabbles with other members, problems with other message boards, well you get the picture.

I do believe that the next time the board gets out of line like it has, it will be the end of the board. The Wild West days are over guys.

Now post away, civilly.

Jeff

Re: The Board is Back Open

You ROCK, Jeff Webster.

You did the right thing. Love you Bro.

Hey Jeff where at in Northwest PA

George,
Jeff is up in Erie, my hometown. He's trying to dig out from lake effect snow. But then you guys down in the SW PA actually have more snow that Erie has had this winter. Go figure.

Paul

Yea a little over 40 inches so far this FEB. maybe a little more tomorrow

I believe we are just over 80 inches for the season.

Jeff

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)