Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chino Valley Photos and Information

Point is, information was posted for the benefit for all and John had to turn it into a challenge. Completely unneccessary.

OK...On the old boards I know you can do this, but can't you post pictures as an attachment, w/o having to link to a fireengines.net website?

I could have sworn we had that ability, just to post a jpeg, tiff, pdf...etc..

If we did before, and we don't now, why not?

Joe:

On the latest crash link I use a application called Zoom Magic. This application allows the collector to run the cursor over model and take a closeup view of the model.

Sure, I could post the photos over here (I think) but it would be no different than viewing the photos on the Code 3 site. I wanted to give the collector a different experience not available here or any other site other than FE.

Additionally, I search the Internet and try and post some interesting information about the apparatus. In some cases I will call the department to get information.

It takes about three hours to complete and publish one of these pages. Again, I hope by posting such these photos and using the Magic Zoom feature will keep the collector informed and in the long run help Code 3 make a sale. There is no intent to "troll for hits".

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks Larry appreciate your efforts in the information that you post ANYWHERE.

Matt

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)