Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GO AWAY LARRY

Obviously another illiterate incapable of reading the post that Jeff Webster made 3 hours prior cautioning folks that this sort of negativity wasn't going to be tolerated. I guess this "Obama" doesn't care if his anonymous idiotic antics shut down this forum. Too bad as there is more than enough room on the Internet for more than one forum devoted to scale emergency vehicle collectors.

You are 110% correct on that Mike. Jeff has posted not only a warning, but he has also voiced his frustrations. After that I can only say... Carpe de Morons... or Seize the Morons because they will decide the demise of this site for the rest of you.

Surprise,Surprise....The "Defend Larry" team has arrived!!

Obama,SHUT UP,stay in Cali. and leave this board alone

Not just defending Larry...also defending this Forum! Ironic that someone who supports this forum would aid in its demise by posting what was first posted so quickly after the Webmaster said not to do it anymore.

I can say what I want Larry suck's and kiss my black ass

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)