Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Matchbox

Does anyone know if the new Hazmat and brush rigs have been released yet or when they are going to be?
Thanks!

Re: New Matchbox

I don't believe they've been released yet and I'm not sure of the scheduled release date. Dave Tilly might have them listed over on the MCCH site. I'm looking forward to those too.

Sammy

Haven't seen any of the new regular series Matchbox but I did find three new white over orange '63 Cadillac Ambulances in the new Matchbox Lesney Edition, that comes with the box, at a local Fred Meyers. It is labeled as "Unit 2 MBX City Ambulance Service". I had thought they were starting to carry the Super Fast line and have been looking for the Pierce Engine that supposedly is out in the Super Fast line. Didn't look close to see this is the Lesney Edition till I found this today. They are on a larger card with the car sitting on tip of the box. Not sure what others fire related are being released in this series.

The Velocity Towers are out and the Brush rigs are also around the corner.

The Velocity tower being part of the Working Rigs lineup or the normal Matchbox series?

Working rig series.

Found the Velocity Tower and the Burtonsville Pierce Pumper in TX.
The pumper is a Top Mount,which is incorrect...Flat roof is also incorrect. BUT, it does look nice.

What do you want for under a buck?

I guess too much.

The Velocity is out now, the white Pierce is out now and the HAzard Squad is due in June. The brush rig is OCt according to info on fireengines.net.
Also the new Rapid response ambulance from hot wheels is out and unique. Check out ebay for a pic

Found both the Velocity with Willard markings and the Burtonsville white Dash at local Wal Mart today. Checked couple other WM locally but they didn't have them yet.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)