Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back to the board and Code 3

Hello all, I just returned to the board for the first time in several years. Like many, I was a diehard Code 3 collector up until 2000-2001 (my collection was in the 140-160 range). Since then I've married, had a couple kids, etc.. and just came back to Code 3 within the past 2 years to purchase a couple of the past couple models for my young son.

So if someone could be so kind, what have I missed? I noticed the obvious management changes within Code 3 and the model quality seems better than ever....but I've noticed Code 3 no longer publishes the collectors guides which seemed all the rage back in the day and even the ever anticipated regular Friday updates had been skipped on occasion. Is the company still in good standing? I recognize some of the names on the board from years ago and was just wondering is someone could bring me up to speed on the direction of Code 3. Thanks guys.

Re: Back to the board and Code 3

Circling the proverbial drain. I believe the last 8-10 releases have ALL had mistakes.
But that's OK...It's Code 3.. People will STILL buy them AFTER the mistakes Continue!!
Because the errors can be overlooked because they are COLLECTIBLES that are Highly Regarded in the Diecast Market...

Re: Back to the board and Code 3

You really haven't missed anything.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)