Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clearing out collection

Due to some circumstances within my home I am clearing out my collection. I have Chicago, Boston and FDNY rigs and others. I have too many to list so if you are in the market for any Code 3's drop me a line and I will let you know if I have or don't have what you are looking for.
If I do have what you want I will give you a price for it. I am not looking to make a fortune only fair market value.

Re: Clearing out collection

Sounds like you don't want to sell anything. E-mailed you two days ago or more.

Excuse my mood I have been battling it out with paypal for two weeks straight. I'm still getting nowhere with those moreons. A buyer sent me an e-check that bounced. I'm still interested in a ladder and a tower ladder from FDNY

My apologies,
Tim H

Steve,
Ignore him.He's been a MORON Forever!!!
Sorry for your problem in CT.
Been in 2 Floods...Know what you're faced with!!

To HH mind your own ******* business ******* you are the one that picks fights with people on this board. If you lived near me I would teach you some manners and might wind up in the hospital.

You need to HAVE something BEFORE you can teach somebody something!
But,you are correct about one thing. YOU would end up in the hospital... Just like YOU stated!!
And all you could teach anybody is how to STAY an A$$hole!!
Making threats COULD cause Jeff to close the board and then where would you go?
This is the last one for you,isn't it??

Good Luck to you Steve. What a lousy thing to happen. Your family (and their health) certainly come first. You should take care of everything and THEN deal with this when it works best.
I cannot imagine what you are going through. ...It has to be so disheartening.
Again, good luck to you and yours.

If you would keep to yourself nothing like this would have never happened. I'll keep this individual in my prayers because I went through the same thing in Marysville Ca and lost some of my train collection. It does not pay to live in flood zones.

Looks like this board is going right back to where it used to be before Jeff cracked down. Too bad...

Right on the "Nosey" there Dick...

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)