Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
forum

Wow I this forum was closed? I glad its still here! On of my favorite areas to check out.

Re: forum

richard jarosz
Wow I this forum was closed? I glad its still here! On of my favorite areas to check out.

Yepper,it appears this is one of your favorites.2 months after being closed,you just discovered it.

It just happend I was talking to some fellow friends an we happen to discuss this forum. So I checked it out again and here it is. I miss read the statement note on bottom of forum. So make fun for my mistake.OH well this shall pass.

But,But,But...it WAS Closed for a few days! Figured since this was a favorite,you would have known it was CLOSED for a bit in Late January~Early Febuary.
http://pub14.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=1136930767&frmid=6&msgid=680081&cmd=show

Didn't realize you were referring to the update notice. Sorry!
But,as you stated,this shall pass.

Uncool there HH.

This forum is one of my favorites too, but it doesn't mean I check it every day. It is certainly not the most popular, but rather more like a very rich desert after a good meal. To much of it can give you a stomach ache.

Location: So.FL - Illegal immagrants, iguanas, violent gang crime. Please visit soon!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)