Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 at FDIC

So, did anyone take pics of the Code 3 booth at FDIC? Or saw what was there, and can provide a report of physical or photographed models on display?

I don't recall seeing a simple summary, though lots of discussion on the other forum, and controversy therein.

mjl

Re: Code 3 at FDIC

The booth they had was located in one of the hallways and really didnt feature much at all, that i saw. The only new item that I detected was the weathered apparatus and the display was much smaller than in the past years of when they attended FDIC. Hope this helps.

Gordon and Mike,

Can you please give more info (or give a link) about the weathered apparatus. What was it? What did it look like?

I'm a big fan of worn and hard worked fire trucks. They have a wonderful story to tell.

THX.

Location: So.FL - Illegal immagrants, iguanas, violent gang crime. Please visit soon!

The Code-3 Models didn't look weathered, They actually looked like they we're in the FIRE!!!!!!.
That's how bad they Looked. An all time Code-3 Low point.

To make amends....

http://forum.code3.net/2010/05/06/13036-fdny-valiant-service-engine-75-preview/

Thanks much HH.

Location: So.FL - Illegal immagrants, iguanas, violent gang crime. Please visit soon!

Not an impressive booth at all, compared to years past! I did not like the look of the "fire beaten" FDNY rigs at all. Nothing I'd buy at all.

The heyday of Code 3 is way in the past, sadly.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)