Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matchbox Real Working Rig Pierce Velocity Tower Ladder

Hands down best RWR to date--and quite a heavy metal model!! For 5 bucks, AMAZING DETAIL, but has anyone scaled it out? To me, it looks like the bucket is too small.....am I imagining things? In any event, I LOVE IT and will collect this model in every livery it is issued!! Maybe my favorite MB car ever.......It's definitely a top 3! Crisp graphics too!

I don't know how to properly scale out a model, but if anyone does (and I know you guys here do!), can you post the results.

Buy this model when you find it, it will quickly become a favorite.....

Re: Matchbox Real Working Rig Pierce Velocity Tower Ladder

You are right that the basket/platform is too small. But I agree with your other comments it's a very good truck model

Just found my first one at a local Target. Excellent looking model! Have to agree this is one of the best. Also found the all white top mount Pierce Dash in the normal Matchbox line-up.

It is a great piece....the RWR series has some nice pieces in it--emergency and construction particularly....

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)