Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Greenlight Police - Hot Purtsuit 4

Greenlight recently announced release 4 of the Hot Pursuit line. 2 items of interest are that Target will be stocking the line again. It has been a while since the GL cars have been in Targets. Also this release includes a 1991 Mustang LX SSP.

Here is the announcement
http://greenlightcollectibles.com/HP4.html

Here are the cars
1991 Ford Mustang Wisconsin State Patrol
2008 Dodge Charger Florida Highway Patrol
2008 Dodge Charger Iowa State Patrol
2008 Crown Victoria (White) Indiana State Police
2008 Crown Victoria Virginia State Police
2009 Dodge Challenger Broward County, Florida Sheriff

I bet we will see the Mustangs in several departments. I also hope we get a white blank like the Charger and CV.

I expected the Challenger to be the stealth version but it is a green and white car.

I think we are good on the Wisconsin and Virgina cars for a while. FHP would be great in the Mustang next. And the White Indiana should go well with the black earlier release.

Jeff

Re: New Greenlight Police - Hot Purtsuit 4

Just to clear up any confusion, and there has been some on this release, Hot Pursuit Series #4 is a TARGET EXCLUSIVE. These cars, the entire run of 45,000 cars (7500 each x 6 cars) will be sold only at Target stores.

Series #3 which was announced a while back is due at online retailers such as us in September.

Jeff @ www.policecarmodels.com

Thanks for clearing that up. The release was a bit confusing. I was trying to figure out why 2 releases were so close together.

This will make them a bit tougher to find.

Jeff

The Diorama Series 3 has a couple sets that might be of interest.

Hot Pursuit
1990 Ford Mustang (Florida HP)
1988 Pontiac TransAm
Hitchin' a Ride
2006 Ford Crown Victoria Taxi
2006 Ford Crown Victoria silver
Photos:

Photos of HP Series 4:

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)