Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C3 July 23 newsletter

First off, my wishes go out to Mike Adams and hope for him a comfortable and speedy recovery.

The latest C3 newsletter shows the new ALF 900. Well, I really like what I see for a change! I may actually buy one (once I see the close ups).

The other thing I liked was the diorama of the Valiant series trucks. It helps put things in perspective. Not too shabby.

Now if we can only get C3 to mold their hard suction hoses with holes on either end... (perverts - please restrain your comments - thank you).

Re: C3 July 23 newsletter

Jeff,

I too like the look of the ALF. It is taking a beating over at dot net. I think it looks good enough for my 3 foot rule. As for the new Marauder, I just don't need the tilt cab on my 1/64 scale models. Heck I don't need that on my larger models either.

Ironic that First Gear is moving away form opening features to give better detail, and Code 3 is adding it.

jeff

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)