Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Target Greenlights

It looks like my local Target will not be stocking the new release of the Greenlight Hot Pursuit. Since the next closest is well over an hour away, I guess I won't be picking these up in person.

So I am lookng for someone, (everyone ) to help me get these. I am looking for at least one complete sets. If I can get 2 even better. If I can get a couple more of the Mustang I would be tickled.

So if you can help me out, please drop me a line. As a side note I will be off the grid for the next few days so don't panic.

Thanks
Jeff

Re: Target Greenlights

Doesn't appear to be a Target exclusive,at least not by this "press" release....

http://greenlighttoys.com/HP4.html

These cars ARE exclusive to Target and Meijer stores, the GL press release is kind of vauge, but there was much discussion on the GL Forums about these cars and where they could be purchased. No OLD (Online dealers) were offered Hot Pursuit Series #4 cars.

Hot Pursuit Series #3 (yes, numbering out of order) are due at OLD's in September...
www.policecarmodels.com

Did you find some cars?

Thom

Thom,

I had a trip to Cleveland today and I did manage to pick up the complete set along with the extra Mustangs I wanted.

Thanks
jeff

Great, glad you got them

I just picked up 2 of the Virginia State Police on a business trip in PA. Found them at the Target in North Wales. I am willing to part with 1 of them if anyone needs one. Email me.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)