Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone know what Corgi has in their line up for 2011?

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if any one knows what Corgi is planning for 2011?.

Thanks
John

Re: Does anyone know what Corgi has in their line up for 2011?

According to info posted on another site, The Emergency Line is not being produced.
The regular line is still on target,I understand.

Not sure but I found out from the last November Toy Trucker that Corgi US is based here in Tacoma (Fife) where I live so I plan to get down their this month and see whats up. Will let you know if I find anything definitive out.

The entire Corgi USA line has been put on hold - Fire apparatus, Trucks, trollies, etc.

I think Hornby is reevaluating the US market. I am going to speculate that it is going to become a UK-only brand with very limited exposure in the USA, if any.

Apparently the "number crunching" must support their decision, but I find this to be both a mistake on their part and highly dissapointing.

I for one was really looking forward to their upcoming Detroit Fire Mack release. Last corgi I bought was the Memphis Pirsch and that was a beauty. I was hoping to see more...

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)