Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FDNY TRUCK 10

I just recently took advantage of the great 99$ sale on the model...just wondering who has one out there and if they are pleased with the detail on it?

Re: FDNY TRUCK 10

Hi Joe,

I don't have one but every C3 Diamond Plate I own has always been magnificent. I don't care much for the "over-graphics" of 10-Truck, but I'm going to by one because, as Bob Barker says, The Price is Right.

Joe - Also:

I went to

http://www.fdnytenhouse.com/rigs/10ladder.htm

and compared the actual rig pics to the C3 model pics and it looks like C3 hit the nail on the head. I can spot only a few very minor details missing which is typical in any model. I just hope C3 did as good a job on the back of the rig as they did the rest (from the two pics they show).

I just bought mine w/ free 1 yr membership offer. Total cost w/ standard oversize shipping $113.99.

PS - Ya know something fellas? Its been a while (just ask the wife)...

...but DANG it feels good to buy a new fire truck again!

/----------------------/
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII II I
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
-- ----- -

Looks really awsome, I as well cant wait to have it in my hands..lol I also noticed they have the Chicago luverne Engine on sale as well

Joe - that is SO strange...

At the same time you were writing your reply, I was placing my order to buy the Luverne as well!!!

$69.99 (including S&H). Not to shabby!

HA - I think I'm going to have a VERY MERRY XMAS!

I feel like a kid again...I can't wait!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)