Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I appologize for my goof up below i ment to say MTH Working Fire house 1/50th scale.

Hello,

I realy ment to say MTH working firehouse in 1/50th scale. I was just wondering if any of you guys own one and what do you think of it? i was also wondering what Corgi rig would look good parked inside it. Sory for the mix up.

Thanks
John

Re: I appologize for my goof up below i ment to say MTH Working Fire house 1/50th scale.

I have the original one from a few years ago. Any Corgi or other 1/43 to 1/50 fire apparatus will look good. The firefighter is a little oversized but I can get past it. Not enough room to fit a tiller truck or Corgi Aerialscope. The only other item is you won't see the engine parked inside until you activate the firehouse for operation - the door is solid and the windows on the 'roll-up' door are frosted.

The only thing you'll have to keep in mid is if you replace the exisiting vehicle that comes with the house, be sure to match up the pins on the underside of the vehicles for operation in the track.

Also, Classic Toy Trains had an article in one of their last issues on how to put working lights on the vehicle and have them come on when the firehouse activates.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)