Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Help

If anyone has the Franklin Mint E-ONE tower ladder, I need some help on a detached part.

Centered underneath the ladder itself is the black telescopic water supply line. I recently discovered that it had become detached from what I assume would be the bucket.

After looking closely, it became apparent that the telescopic water supply line does not allow for a full extension of the ladder. Instead it appears that the ladder is only "allowed" to extend to about 1/2 of its capability due to the water supply line's maximum length.

Simply put, I had extended the ladder to it's full length at some time and recently discovered the water line had detached from its tip end.

So, the first tier of the telescopic water supply line is intact. The second tier remains in its position inside the first because it is not attached to anything.

Also, attached to the tip end of the second tier is a "L" shaped piece with a swivel joint. The end of the "L" piece has a tiny hole in it as if to suggest that it connects (or plugs in) to something - presumably the bucket.

I have looked for some sort of connection point, but I can't see one anywhere.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank You!

Re: Need Help

DISREGARD - I found the connection point.

Murphy's law, ask a question and then two minutes later you figure it out...

DaOoooop!!!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)