Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Matchbox Errors...

Usually errors like this are worth a bit more to the hard core collectors. ON the MCCH board they go for $2-3 instead of the $1. Older models or ones with mixed parts from HW etc may fetch a little more. VW models are always in demand. Technically this isa a negative variation in that something that was supposed to be there was omitted.

That being said I would love to have it as this appeals to me and will offer $5 for it.

Jeff

Here is what it looks like...
http://i56.tinypic.com/59y6bn.jpg

Cool. Most likely it has the tampo on the other side. A error we see as it misses the machine for the hit on the one side.

Again I would be interested in it.

Thanks
Jeff

Hey Jeff...R U tired of winter yet?

Not too bad this winter. no "real" storms yet. Just the few inches every couple of days. But I am warm blooded so this is still getting to me.

Trust me, you never get used to it. I was born and raised in Erie. I lived most of my life there (except for 12 years in the USAF) and never got used to winter. I learned to tolerate it to a point...that's why I finally left. SNOW is a 4-letter word!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)