Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7/09/11 - 2nd Annual Silver City Fire Fest - Meriden, CT

The 2nd Annual SILVER CITY FIRE FEST

“A day for fire buffs, emergency vehicle model builders & collectors, apparatus & photographers”

Sponsored by: The Connecticut Fire Photographers Association
Saturday July 9, 2011
Sheraton Four Points Hotel
275 Research Parkway Meriden, CT
10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
**ADMISSION - $5.00 Adults - Under 12 FREE **
*Model Emergency Vehicle Displays*
*Fire Photography Displays*
*Vendors*
*Apparatus Displays & Demonstrations*

Please note – not all apparatus will be on display at all times and the event organizers have no control over when apparatus arrives and departs!
Contact Mike Quinn for further information on attending, displaying, hotel rooms & vendor space ($50.00 per booth).

M1968Q@aol.com (203) 213-3056

Re: 7/09/11 - 2nd Annual Silver City Fire Fest - Meriden, CT

Mike,

Looks like a great time. I wish i could attend. But I will be at the Columbus meet in August.

Jeff

Jeff Webster
Mike,

Looks like a great time. I wish i could attend. But I will be at the Columbus meet in August.

Jeff

Sorry you can't make it to Meriden, but I'll be in Columbus too so see you there instead.

Will Charlie Rawley's (Chariots of Fire) collection be on display? I'm pretty sure he lives in or near CT. I am a BIG fan of his and would love to meet him and see his models in person! I could travel from FL and stay at my brothers house in CT for the event.

Anyone know?

Location: US held territories, So. Florida, no-speaky-da-Englass

Jeff Boyle /FL
Will Charlie Rawley's (Chariots of Fire) collection be on display? I'm pretty sure he lives in or near CT. I am a BIG fan of his and would love to meet him and see his models in person! I could travel from FL and stay at my brothers house in CT for the event.

Anyone know?

Charlie was there last year and I am hoping he will be with us again. I've known Charlie for a long time and am always amazed by his work.

Here is some of Charlie's work from Expo a few years ago. He recreated the 1/87 Matchbox into a 1/24 model.

Jeff

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)