Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Does anyone know what we will be seeing from Code3 for the rest of the year

They have announced several models, all of them "repaints" as well as a few more FDNY models.

I do think that John Dunkle leaving has put a hurt on the line. I see that they really do not have a person overseeing the line and the schedules. From a manufacturing standpoint this leads to lost production. Each line needs a voice with in the company to push forth their products.

I hope we see more stuff but I am willing it will be very slow until a new product manager is put in place.

Jeff

Opps

Well, what do we expect. All those digs about small details missing, or a Federal Q in the wrong place. Just too much BS and whinning from us collectors. Their heyday was closer to 2002 than today. Economy has tanked (thanks wealthy *******s. You bought the last election, so how do you like your Tea Party nitwits now? Weakling Dems at fault also. And Mr. President Capitulator). No money for new molds, and won't be for a long time. Learn to kitbash, and build your own. But I'd like to see a LACO Crown Wrecker.

Re: Opps

@ Crown Collector -

No need for your political rhetoric here. We are hobbyists and don't need your BS. Go vent on your local newspaper comment section or something.

I hope Jeff Webster yanks your comment as well as mine.

Re: Opps

Yes, you're so indignant about my general rant, that you post directly against me. kISS MY ASS. I'm tired of this board, and all of the cry babies. No action here anyways.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)