Ace Sharpening Message Forum

Please feel free to ask a question, impart some sharpening knowledge, comment on the site, or discuss any topic you would like to address this is the place to do it! If there is anything I can do to help you please ask. If I don’t know the answer to your question then hopefully someone here will be able to answer it for you. If you see a question that you know the answer to please feel free to add your answer or suggestions to any of the existing posts.

Thank you for visiting Ace Sharpening & Co!

Sharpening Message Forum Topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Diamond Polishing Compound

Hi John,

I use the same green buffing compound on my felt pad that I use on my hard fiber buffing wheels to buff the bevel on grooming scissors to a mirror finish. I find that it is cheap to use and it does a very good job buffing convex scissors to a mirror finish as well. It is a little messier than diamonds to use, but not too bad in my opinion.

The flat hone attachment that I make for the TAS has worked very well for the people who have bought them making the TAS a much more versatile machine capable of doing all types of scissors. I am glad you are happy yours!

James