Ace Sharpening Message Forum

Please feel free to ask a question, impart some sharpening knowledge, comment on the site, or discuss any topic you would like to address this is the place to do it! If there is anything I can do to help you please ask. If I don’t know the answer to your question then hopefully someone here will be able to answer it for you. If you see a question that you know the answer to please feel free to add your answer or suggestions to any of the existing posts.

Thank you for visiting Ace Sharpening & Co!

Sharpening Message Forum Topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fine Training

I might add, that I originally bought the 3000 grit diamond wheel for finishing the edge on bevel edge beauty scissors, but after using it I found that the hard fiber buffing wheel puts a much sharper finished edge on these types of scissors same as it does on the grooming and barber scissors that I showed you how to sharpen.

I know you didn't want to learn every thing all at once since you are fairly close to me, you said you would rather come again after you absorb what you have already learned to master blunt cutting for groomers, barbers, and industrial scissors, so after you master what youhave already learned let me know when you are ready to learn beauty scissors and we can scedual your next session.

James

Re: Fine Training

James-
Looking forward to more training and more Gates BBQ!
Greg