Ace Sharpening Message Forum

Please feel free to ask a question, impart some sharpening knowledge, comment on the site, or discuss any topic you would like to address this is the place to do it! If there is anything I can do to help you please ask. If I don’t know the answer to your question then hopefully someone here will be able to answer it for you. If you see a question that you know the answer to please feel free to add your answer or suggestions to any of the existing posts.

Thank you for visiting Ace Sharpening & Co!

Sharpening Message Forum Topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recent scissors training

James-
It was wonderful to have a day of training with you on convex scissors.
I learned a lot and it made an instant impact on my earning capacity the day I got home.
You taught me about bevel edged scissors for groomers and barbers recently. I went out and found plentiful work doing just those kinds of scissors. After a couple of months getting comfortable and proficient at those, I came back to you for convex scissors and was able then to call on the beauty shops.
My income more than doubled starting the day I got back.
It's one of the best things I ever did for myself and I thank you.
Greg Jones

Re: Recent scissors training

Hi Greg,

You were a good student, you took your time to do it right, and now it is paying off. I really enjoy it when you come. You are a low stress stuident...lol

James